ReNew Health Awards was successfully conducted
1st Workshop on 3D Printing Assisted Orthopaedic Surgeries
Note from Medical Director
Robotic bilateral ureteric reimplantation
Walk with a Doc, a new way to practice what they preach to their patients
- Dr Rekha Daver, Senior Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology was conferred a "Certificate of Honor" by Dr Deepak Sawant, Minister of Health & Public Welfare, Govt of Maharashtra and Dr Pradeep Kr.Vyas, Principle Secretary, Public Health Dpt., Govt of Maharashtra. This award was in recognition of her dedicated service of 40 years towards "Women's Health, Family Welfare and Medical Education". She was actively involved in PMTCT (Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV) from it's inception in 1999, under National AIDS Control Program (NACP).
- Pediatric Bone Marrow / hematopoietic stem cell transplant services at Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital and research Centre
- Miracle baby has Pacemaker fitted 2 hours after Birth.
- RFHospital performs the first Robotic Kidney Transplant Surgery in Maharashtra
- First cadaver organ transplant at RFHospital
- 6 year old, Sanket survives multiple heart defects
- Pediatric Cardiac Society of India (PCSI)
- The Story of Shekhar Banavadikar
- Solapur toddler survives 20 heart attacks over 2 months
- MD Anderson Cancer Center features Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre.
- First International Urology Symposium, 20th & 21st February 2016 – a report.