We at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre believe in Patient & family centred care. Adequate facilities and arrangements have been made for relatives and friends visiting the patient.
- Each patient will be issued one attendant pass and two visitor’s passes.
- One attendant can stay with the patient 24X7 on the attendant pass.
- Visitors will be allowed only during the visiting hours.
- Inpatient rooms: 4:30pm - 6:30pm
- ICU : 8am - 8:30am & 4:30pm - 6:30pm
- Visitor’s Lounges are located on all inpatient floors.
- Kiosks are located across the hospital providing information about hospital services , consultants & way finders
- Visitor’s Cafeteria is located on Ground Floor, Heritage. It is open 24X7, visitors are welcome.
- Parking available on first come first serve basis.
Do’s & Dont’s:
- Please keep noise to a minimum to avoid inconvenience to other patients & relatives.
- Visitor’s Lounges are for the use of multiple visitors; please be respectful of others while using these spaces.
- In the interest of patient's health, do not visit with an infectious disease, such as a cold or flu. We encourage you to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands often to keep family safe.
- Children below 12 years of age not allowed to visit the patient.
- Flowers and outside food are not permitted to control infection.
- Cell phones are prohibited in some areas. Ask your nurse if you have questions about using your cell phone.