Dr. Ranjana Dhanu is a Consulting Obstetrician Gynaecologist, Infertility Specialist, Endoscopic and Robotic Surgeon at the department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre.
She has performed more than 10000 endoscopic surgeries in the last 23 years for management of gynaecological ailments in women.
Over the last 2 decades, she has a number of papers & presentations to her credit. She has also been a faculty for several National and International conferences and is an active participant in CME’s.
- Passed DGO at the Nawrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Parel, Mumbai with 1st Class in March 1991 at 1st attempt.
- Passed MD from the K.E.M. Hospital Parel, Mumbai in 1st Class in July 1991 at 1st attempt.
- Passed DICOG from the K.E.M. Hospital Parel, Mumbai in 1st Class in sept. 1991 at 1st attempt.
Additional Speciality Interests:
- Operative endoscopy
- Operative management of stress incontinence genetics
- Pelvic floor defects
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Programmed monitoring of labour infertility
- Comprehensive care of the menopausal patient, gynaec endocrinology, gynaec oncology and robotic surgery